To download our terms and conditions please click here
Article 1 General
The websites with the url nortvi.com, nortvi.com/nl and nortvi.com/de (“Website”) are the property of Nortvi® (“Nortvi”). These general terms and conditions (T&Cs) shall apply to all orders placed, and services offered, via the Website.
The visiting address of Nortvi is Singel 370, 1016 AH, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The opening hours are Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00. The telephone number on which Nortvi can be reached is +31 85 8085 077. Nortvi can also be reached by email at [email protected].
Nortvi B.V. is registered with the Chamber of Commerce with number 75433486 and VAT number NL860281644B01.
Article 2 Shopping Area, Products, Content and Specifications
- If the Website includes an offer that is valid for a limited period of time or is subject to specific conditions, then this will be explicilty stated in the offer.
- All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Website, except those of your sent order, are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain measures and weights can contain minor changes. Nortvi will make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the specifications of all products including the applicable colors, however, the actual color you see can depend on your computer system. The inclusion of any products or services on this Website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, national and international laws in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Website.
- The design of this Website including all text, graphics, information, content, software and/or other commercial or non-commercial IT components and plugins, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Website, are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except when prior written permission of the owner of such material has been granted. You may not modify the information or materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Website in any way or reproduce or public display, perform or distribute or otherwise use any such information or materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations or third party rights.
- Nortvi attempts to ensure that information on this Website is complete, accurate and always up to date. Despite our efforts, the information on this Website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We do not give any warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of any information on this Website. In addition, Nortvi can change information related to pricing and availability without notice except during an on-going order.
Article 3 Conclusion of Purchase Agreement
- The Website displays a shopping area with Nortvi-products and thereby invites you to make an offer (order). You make an offer to enter into a purchase agreement (“Agreement”) to buy a product by following the order procedure on the website, accepting the T&Cs and by clicking on the button “buy now” at the end of the order process. Nortvi will then confirm the receipt of your order by email. This email does not constitute an acceptance of your offer.
- The Agreement will not be entered into until Nortvi confirms your order by email.
- There are four steps that have to be done to make an order on the Website: (1) you select the product that you would like to buy (2) you fill in all required and correct customer data (3) you select your preferred payment method (4) you accept the terms and conditions. If there is any incorrect or there is any missing information our Website will highlight this for you.
Article 4 Prices
- All prices stated on the website are in Euros. All amounts include VAT.
Article 5 Country of Delivery and Delivery Terms
- Orders within the Benelux, Germany, France, Denmark and Sweden are shipped free of charge. For all other countries the shipping costs are 4.95 Euros.
- Deliveries can only be made to the delivery address provided by the customer which has been confirmed in the order receipt.
- Delivery times are always an indication and not binding. It is not possible to establish a fixed delivery date or time. Deliveries will usually take place on weekdays between 09-00 am and 22-00 pm.
- The relevant delivery time for the Nortvi products is listed on the Website. If the product is not in stock or we are not able to deliver it we will inform you before accepting your order.
Article 6 Content Links
- It is not allowed to create or maintain any link from another website to any page on this Website without Nortvi’s prior written permission. Running or displaying this Website or any information or material displayed on this Website in frames or through similar means on another website without Nortvi’s prior written permission is prohibited.
Article 7 Right of Withdrawal
- You are entitled to freely withdraw from the Agreement within fourteen (14) days after your purchased product has been delivered.
- If you wish to withdraw from the Agreement you have to send an email to [email protected]. Our customer support team will assist you and you need to send the product to the return address provided by Nortvi within fourteen (14) days after withdrawing from the Agreement.
- If you already made the payment, we will return such payment as soon as possible and in any case within thirty (30 days) after the Agreement has been cancelled, after deducting any costs in connection with administration and the return process, to a credit card or bank account number provided by you, providing that we timely received all the correct and payment information.
- If there is reasonable suspicion that the returned product has been used and is no longer in perfect original condition or in its original packaging (whenever possible), Nortvi reserves the right to refuse acceptance of a returned Product or to only partially credit the paid purchase price.
Article 8 Warranty
- Nortvi offers a lifetime guarantee on all its suitcases and two (2) year guarantee on all its bags against material and/or manufacturing defects that can cause problems with normal use. The guarantee may not be aplicable in the following cases:
(a) If it concerns wear and tear as a result of normal use.
(b)If changes have been made to the product, including repairs not performed by Nortvi.
(c) If the original proof of purchase cannot be provided, has been changed or made illegible.
(d) If the defect or damage is the result of inappropriate or ill-considered use.
(e) If the defect or damage is the result of exterior causes.
(f) If the defect or damage is the result of intentional mistreatment, gross negligence or careless use and maintenance.
- Should you wish to make use of your warranty, then we will try our utmost best to repair your product. If it is not possible to repair your product, we will provide you with a replacement item, subject to availability. If that is not possible, we will replace it with an item that has the same commercial value.
- If an event covered by this warranty occurs, Nortvi will repair or replace your product within 30 days from receipt.
- The warranty shall continue to apply to the repaired or replaced product, the original Warranty Period is not extended however.
Article 9 Customer Service
- Nortvi’s customer service is available from Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 17:00 by phone: +31 85 8085 077 or by email: [email protected]. We will do our utmost best to rectify any possible complaint as soon as possible and to make sure you stay satisfied with our products at all times.
Article 10 Limitation of Liability
- Nortvi is not responsible for any misunderstandings or delays resulting from (electrionic) communication between you and Nortvi. Any possible typing errors, differences in color or deviations in product information or prices, either on the Website or in other statements from Nortvi, are expressly reserved and cannot be used against Nortvi.
- In case of product damage, Nortvi is, irrespective of that stated in article 8 (Warranty), only liable for the purchase amount of the Nortvi product.
- Nortvi cannot be held liable in any way whatsoever for any damage or injury to you or a third party as a result of using the purchased product (or its packaging), or as a result of any shortcoming by Nortvi, its employees or third parties used.
- Nortvi’s liability will always be limited to a maximum of € 200,- per event, where a series of events will be classed as one event, unless any such damage can be blamed on an intentional or gross error by Nortvi. Nortvi can never be held liable for any indirect damage or subsequent damage.
Article 11 Retention of Title
All products remain property of Nortvi until they are paid by the customer and received by Nortvi in full, based on the Agreement.
Article 12 Force Majeure
Nortvi is not obliged to fulfill any obligations towards the customer or to otherwise perform under the Agreement if Nortvi is impeded or restricted (a) by any cause such as, but not limited to, (i) fire, explosion, flood, storm, earthquake, tidal wave, war, military operation, national emergency, civil commotion, or other event of the type of the foregoing, (ii) strike or other difference with workers or unions (without regard to the reasonableness of acceding to the demands of such workers or unions), (iii) pandemics or other diseases such as covid-19 or other known and unknown diseases and/or virus outbreaks (iv) governmental actions or legislation or (v) shortage in supplies or transportation, or distribution attributable to (a) mechanical or other breakdown or failure, or (b) by any cause beyond Nortvi’s control, whether similar or dissimilar to any aforementioned cause, in these cases Nortvi shall have the right in its sole discretion, by notice to the other party, to dissolve the agreement in part or in full, and any deliveries can be permanently reduced and/or suspended.
Article 13 Data Privacy
Important information relating to your data privacy can be found here
Article 14 Applicable Law and Disputes
- Contracts between Nortvi and the consumer, to which these general terms and conditions apply, are exclusively governed by Dutch law.
- The applicability of the Vienna Sales Convention is expressly excluded
- Nortvi is under no obligation and not willing to participate in a dispute resolution proceeding before an arbitration board. However, Nortvi will use its best efforts to solve any issues with the customer via its customer service to avoid any legal measures.